Stanley Murphy & Les Grand Columbias du Peuple (Côte d'Ivoire/1979)


I love Stanley Murphy's music, especially with Grands Columbias du Peuple's famous backing band which also recorded with Okoi Seka Athanase. I also love the cover of this 1979's album. I have dreamed seeing this electric artist in concert.

J'aime la musique de Stanley Murphy surtout lorsqu'il est accompagné par "Les Grands Columbias du Peuple" connu pour avoir enregsitré avec Okoi Seka Athanase. J'aime aussi la pochette de cet album enregistré en 1979. J'aurais rêvé assister à un concert de cet artiste qui a un talent électrique.


3 comments:

ken_yatta said...

Thanks for this wonderful album Oro. I wonder if Mr. Murphy is a transplant from the former Gold Coast.

Pouyoux said...

Fantastic! I love this orchestra "Les grands Columbias du Peuple". Do you more information about them? And about Okoi Seka Athanase? I searched on the web, but it looks hard to find any information...

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the excellent music from the mysterious Msr. Murphy. The good sounds from that area of this old, sad globe seem to go forever, you know?