POLY-RYTHMO N°6: "Pourquoi Pas"


Please dear listeners, help me to finish the Badmos and collection. If someone has other numbers to share, please be an Oro man. Thanks to Ogoun Ferraille the rare N° 6 composed by Vincent Ahéhéhéhinou. I only have the title "Pourquoi pas" and I know you will answer "Why Not" the other title ?
Sorry don't be too greedy.

Cher auditeurs, aidez moi a soigner cette collectionnite, et finir sa série des Badmos. Si quelqu'un possède d'autres numéros Badmos, partagez les et devenez un Oro man. Grace à Ogoun Ferraille, le No.6 composé par Vincent Ahéhéhinou. Je n'ai qu'un titre "Pourquoi pas" et vous allez me répondre pourquoi pas l'autre titre. Désolé ne soyez pas trop gourmands.

6 comments:

reservatory said...

I have the other side of this, although I don't know where I got it, or the bit rate. http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/98837401/file.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Oro, first things first -I'm a regular visitor to the blog, enjoying the music you so kindly provide, with thanks and appreciation. Lately I'm discovering Youssou N'dour's music before he was "discovered" by the rest of the world, say pre-1986. There's not much on blogosphere. You posted Mouride five years ago now and the link is dead. Would you, please, find the time and re-upload with a new link? Take care, Izzy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

j'ai le Poly rythmo n°1 du pressage Badmos

oro said...

bonjour Unknown
je et nous tous serions ravi de découvrir ce N°1 sur Badmos si difficile à trouver. faite nous partager ce bijou svp.

Unknown said...

Dès que possible. Mais ça ne va pas être pour tout de suite. Je n'ai rien pour enregistrer à portée de mains pour le moment......